Saturday, March 4, 2017

Saturday Post 192e

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ exactly 1800. Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Ttoms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Seeing as Bible Study’s not happening toms (teacher Hairy’s away), you’d think PIG mum would lemme sleep-in a lil then take me to attend the English service while she goes to attend the Mandarin service, but no… she’s more concerned about getting to attend her very informal ‘fellowship’ (not sure why she calls it that coz they don’t actually do anything Biblical; they just drink coffee and gossip) with the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does but hey, I got to sleep-in till 10:15am today, so no complaints. Wish the parents would lemme out for lunch with other church peoples, but am prepared to getting LESS than one Happy Meal for lunch … I can’t help but feel frustrated: hello, I’m turning THIRTY this month; you’d think I’d be old enough to eat ONE little HAPPY MEAL all by myself, surely?? *sigh*
-        Then unless Uncle Slam can take me to see the new Wolverine movie toms arvo, I’m expecting a lonely arvo staring @ the computer until PIG mum comes downstairs from pigland and orders me off to shower.
-        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often! XD

No comments: