Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sunday Post 192b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1246 and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend’s now thirty-three. Righteo, probable, final, final events for Sunday?
-        After I’d enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I went and did the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum.
-        Just when I finished them, she came downstairs. After asking after her sore back, I asked could I please go take a shower now, coz I was hungry and wanted aevo tea! PIG mum just snapped back, “I’ve hurt my back. I can’t supervise your shower.” That’s okay; I didn’t get sweaty today; I can skip one shower!
-        Instead, I used the loo once then got myself one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) for arvo tea. Dad came home and immediately tried to gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody cross trainer for him, simply because I’d be drenched with sweat afterwards and would haveta shower. PIG mum, with her injured back, can’t help me, and I refuse to let dad help coz he’s male!
-        Instead, I read Q-Squared for a lil longer, reaching pg. 350 @ 5:50pm.then, @ 6pm I went over to the computer and opened Nine’s news to watch.
-        Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Since PIG mum’s got a bung back, she obviously won’t be in any shape to take me grocery shopping.
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
-        And Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. I have PIG mum to thank that I haveta practise tying shoelaces and can only drink green tea (NOT) but I’m just hoping for one more happy hour of reading! So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: