Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thursday Post 243

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1798 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Relationships (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR online tonight after I get back home from book club and dinner!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        At 2:49pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:15. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits until tomorrow. XD
Yay, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:55am (I awoke coz I’m a messy sleeper, had kicked my blanket to the edge of the bed and awoke frozen solid. XD Also, from April till October, I’m not gonna accept awesome sleeps till 6am coz the sun’s rising later now and it’s getting harder to see the time from the clock on the wall!) and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:05am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Ten minutes later, I hear dearest dad come downstairs and begin his day when he wakes me by sliding shut the toilet door; he walked totally silently downstairs!
-        Yup, now @ 3:07pm, I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:07. Will obediently hit the sack tonight. XD
-        The teddies and I continue cuddling and snoring, me waking once more for the pot :p when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s inside my room, helping me not only very slightly with a bra but a tee also, because dearest dad hadn’t left for work. Then she leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
-        After getting myself mostly independently kitted, PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, only coz she doesn’t wanna be late for work this morning.
-        That done, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
Breakfast is one bowl of bird food 9what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD0, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        That done, I wash and dry both hands then climb into the 4WD. PIG mum tootles me off for writers group! For some reason, traffic’s very slow today, but thankfully, I arrive just before 9:30am, the starting time, phew.
-         Fourteen people attended GCCW today, both Ken and Boyd said my homework was very good and next fortnight’s homework topic is ‘ You knew what was in the case, even before you broke the lock’~
-        Afterwards, I used the loo once more then Gabby/Eileen walked me out and handed me over to Aunty Carly.
-        Originally, we were gonna have lunch @ Cha Kee Too! Only the menu so instead we went back to Cha Kee and I had had half a plate of fried chicken spaghetti with teriyaki sauce; yummo!
-        Afterwards, Aunty Carly and I went grocery shopping @ Woolies. She even bought me this box of Twix ice cream bars! :D
-        Back home, I used the loo once for the full five tinkles while playing Candy Crush. XD
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm, coz tonight I’m attending book club! I’m so gonna get six bikkies regardless of how many PIG mum says she’s restricting me to; March is my birthday month! XD
-        Dad’s got some appointment … church meeting/medical checkup while I’m attending book club … will PIG mum take me out for dinner herself back @ Warrigal Square again/will dearest dad come back and take us both out?
-        Toms: I’m not seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage till like 1pm, but PIG mum’s got an appointment to see Vincent the physio for her sore back. Dunno if I’m coming with/staying @ home.
-        Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me for one hpour around 4pm. *sigh8 Wish she wouldn’t …
-        Then I think toms night’s the Broncos vs. Cowboys match!
-        So hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: