Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday Post 193c


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3364. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Afterwards, I popped online for myself. When dad came home, he immediately said he was gonna gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody cross trainer for him – but then he went to cook dinner and forgot! XD
-        When the parents called dinner, I used the loo first for one tinkle then joined them @ the gobbling :P table, walking myself there and back slowly and safely so as not to let the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some cod and half a yummy Chinese mushroom, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, my weekly torture session with Vincent isn’t till like 1pm; I’m presuming PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping beforehand/afterwards, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme outta shoelace tying practice (but doubt she will0, fingers also crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars (again, looking doubtful) and fingers crossed I’ll get to read for one hour again (possible)! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: