Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday Post 245b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ sth several hundred steps over 1617. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim  who kindly helped me dry my back, right arm and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, right arm and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’d finished practising tying the left one with her). Actually, I was very disappointed with Kim, who refused to help me tie my shoelaces today. She’s said before she’ll help tie them every Saturday and since I’m not needing her to come this Saturday, it’s only fair enough that I ask her please to tie them today, right? *sigh*
-        After using the loo for one tinkle and drying inside both ears, I washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        *sigh* Kim’s insistence that I tie Elf’s shoelace meant I just missed out on getting to read for one hour. Also, dunno where dad chucked my book club novel, but Kim bought me over the hardback Eddings book and I happily read that instead, finishing page twenty-five @ 5:40pm. Arvo tea was one cup of green tea (lucky I got one @ GCCW this morning, else I’d really haveta wait till Saturday before enjoying two cups) and two yummy passionfruit. Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes while watching mobile phone videos.
-        At 5:55pm, I took myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Hmm, I’ve just exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games for her now.
-        So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: