Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday Post 244b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2685. righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?
-        at 4:35pm, I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:31. Now, lemme just play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll be content to call it quits until toms. XD
-        Yup, then @ 4:53pm I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:43 and will now willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        After giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more for one tinkle, I get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, only coz she doesn’t wanna be late to her half day’s work. That done, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is one small half-bowl of bird food :P (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) and one plain (no honey) Weet-bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. :P Over breakfast, I also spend about ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        When Kim arrives, I get into the car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip! On arrival, I use the loo for one tinkle, then enter the library and happily read Feist’s “Magician’s End” for just over one hour. I started @ pg. 300 @ 9;43am, reached page 325 @ 10;15am, page 333 @ 10;26am and page 350 @ 10:47am.
-        After one more loo trip, Kim and I grab a small trolley and start shopping.
-        First, we visit Woolies. I can’t help but feel depressed everytime I visit there; ‘twas my first job more than ten years ago but the cruel and unfaithful God has blocked it from my memory. >< *sigh*
-        Next, we catch the elevator upstairs and continue shopping @ Coles. Kim’s smart: she just buys one of whatever PIG mum’s instructed I buy because she knows PIG mum’s gone through the catalogues and found all the cheap stuff! XD
-        Our last stop before lunch’s Sunni Bakery, where I buy a cheesy sausage bun and a chocolate bun~
-        We have lunch @ Fukuya. Kim has a giggle fit when the serving lady brings our meals over then sets a big plastic squeeze bottle of chilli sauce in front of me coz she knows I can’t eat spicy food. XD
-        And that’s my shopping trip for another fortnight! Kim tootles me home, I try to ring dad (but couldn’t reach him) then head into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing about 30% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my nack, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, after I’ve finished practising tying the left one with her). After using the loo for one more tinkle, I walk Kim out with my thanks and byes (she’s back Saturday arvo) then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Only I’d just sat down when the doorbell rang! Silly Kim had left sth. XD
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival back home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the door and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. She’s such a cheat; I alternate between asking her to saying sth only I know before I’ll let her back inside and asking her to say sth nice about me; this is the SECOND straight time she’s snapped back, “I’m tired. Lemme inside NOW.” >< Huh, next time I’m tempted to drag my shower chair to the front door then just sit and wait until she says sth nice about me before letting her back in! XD
-        Fingers crossed dad will hurry up, come home and take us somewhere for dinner tonight; I wanna watch the Broncos versus Storm match coz we’re tipped to win by one! After last week’s heartbreaking loss, we’d better!
-        Toms: mid/late morning appointment to see my long-lost cousin Ray (his surname’s Chen and mine’s Chan; many generations ago, our cousins must’ve been siblings! XD) for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum’s eagerly awaiting the chance to yap her head off @ him. XD
-        Then fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me for half a lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant! See, I’m only hoping for half  a lunch … *sigh*
-        Then I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, yay for that~ Yay also for PIG mum, who’ll again get to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
-        I really hope it’s Aunty Kitty and not Aunty Lucia who’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm … *sigh*
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: