Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday Post 193e

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2432. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. This task has been made all the more difficult coz tonight the parents dumped our old couch that’s been sitting around since our days @ Barradale; I used to trail Era along the back whilst walking myself back online. Guess now I’ll have to switch using the piano and the chair and hope they won’t move that away, either!
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that Uncle Slam’s taking me to see the Wolverine movie @ 1:30pm! Hopefully will have enough time to grab a quick lunch (PIG mum says prolly just sushi) before heading in. I’ve heard some good things about this movie; also that it’s scary … the wimp in me’s already quavering. XD Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often~ XD


No comments: