Thursday, January 27, 2011

friday post 37

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3810 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'five life changing questions' and thirdly, em's still owed ONE HOUR and NINE MINUTES online after fifi leaves tonight!!! anyways, today's events?
-i used the pot :Pseveral times last night, using it once more when dearest dad left for work this morning. bear bear had taught oem and voem well last night, we all pitched in and sung dad the 'happy bday' song! i told dad that his present was in the bag beside the commode chair; dad elected to leave the present opening till later and just opened his card. he appreciated the PIG mum i drew on the envelope. :P
-i used the pot :P once before dad left, then we all cuddled and happily snored until PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes." i used the pot :P once then counted down that time, before spending the last few minutes before PIG mum returned having a quiet chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when PIG mum returned, i swung over to use the pot :P once last time, before PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to do everything, like pour water and squirt honey.
-that water i drank 'incorrectly' after i munched my yummy weetbix.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toilet, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. one stinky unspeakable later, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day. we also listened to westlife's 'cheek to cheek' :P all day, too. :P
-PIG mum tootled me to the good health medical centre for pincushion practice. >< :P she took me once to the loo on arrival, then i went outside to wash both hands and dry ela (the hand dryer was on the left side) while PIG mum went herself. then i sat and browsed a woman's day mag from dec 2010 until dr. lin came and turned me into a pincushion. >< :P actually, she left era alone this time, but stuck lotsa needles over my face!
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before we left, and surprise! she agreed to take me to see naz for a kebab! but she refused to check underground for a carpark first, saying there wasn't enough time.
-lol, i didn't recognise naz @ first - he'd shaved his head completely! he explained, "coz there isn't any air con @ my place."
-and i tried a yummy milkshake!
-we both went once to the loo before PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio's. ><
-but phew, no falls today. :) just lotsa stretchy work for ela, then sitting on that evil swivel chair and reachy work for era, then more than five minutes on that bloody wobble board.
-when i went outside to sit next to some lady who was around sixty, she told me, "i hope he won't treat me like how he treated you!" i laughed, told her that vincent was actually a very nice man (now excuse me while i go puke :P).
-PIG mum came back from shopping, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD, then tootled us home.
-she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the house, and i tootled online.
-but stupid elf started hurting; another reason for PIG mum to gleefully force poor elf on several minutes more of exercises. :(
-well, fifi should arrive in about ten minutes. but i'm looking forward to tonight! it's my dearest dad's big bday bash!!! :D meaning maybe i'll come back online after fifi leaves, but prolly not after dinner. oh, and the spam count for this week's seventy-eight.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: