Monday, January 10, 2011

tuesday post36b

sorry, correction: mr. hall's coming @ 2pm, not 1pm, meaning i'm only owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online tonight after cathy leaves. see you then!
cheers,
em. ^^

actually, i might as well start with today's events!
-dad left for work this morning @ 8:10am. i then spent the next ten odd minutes having a quiet but fervent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to endure through today, giving all the pleasure and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and we snored our heads off together. :)
-when PIG mum came and poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes", i used the pot :P once, then counted the time down, before resuming my chat to percy, but this time silently. dunno why PIG mum gets pissed off every time she hears me speaking to him, but hey.
-when PIG mum returned, i used the pot :p once more. only i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, so i just transferred myself back into bed. like i've said before, if PIG mum can't be bothered rolling me into the bathroom (and N.B there's not any ramp there for her to complain how pushing me up there hurts her back so), i sure as hell can't be bothered giving her the extra satisfaction of getting me kitted then gleefully FORCING :( me to walk to the bathroom, after which she'd still gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out and eat breakfast!
-awful PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to get my breakfast - three yummy weetbix. but ela always squirts the honey enthusiastically; she wants to gimme as much as possible. :)
-i drank the entire mug of water PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to pour 'incorrectly', coz i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-one stinky unspeakable later, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-we listened to westlife's 'gravity' all day, and of course PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day.
-torture session @ vincent the bloody physio's. >< i got cranky with him for leaving era and my poor right hip all bruised, like he even cared.
-my torture session with him today was stepping over some broom handle seven or eight times then walking back to the plinth. luckily, no falls. :)
-i walked out and sat in some chair of the fish and chips shop until PIG mum was ready to take me home. i tried asking her if we could please go to the runcorn chinese BBQ restaurant for dinner, unsurprisingly, she refused, saying she wanted to hurry up and return home. then somebody please tell me WHY PIG mum only consented to buying me one yummy pork salad roll only if she could have the pleasure of gleefully FORCING me to walk out and buy theroll myself?! if she really was feeling under the weather, she'd just walk in herself and quickly buy one! *sigh* whatever ... ><
-back home, i went to the loo once for two tinkles. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself; she even refused to stay and protect my suicidal pedometer from falling into the loo bowl! then she even had the audacity to come back and harass me for not getting out of the loo after one tinkle. like, hello, sometimes i don't feel that i've quite emptied my bladder yet, is it really that abnormal to stay over the loo for one more tinkle?! well, apparently my mother thinks it is. *sigh*
-lunch was my yummy pork salad roll. PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to pour me one mug of yummy aloe vera, which of course i drank 'incorrectly'.
-aunty a rang us! i feels loved now. :) see, aunty a rang to see if we were still alive. nope, we haven't drowned yet. :P
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the computer table, and i plopped online.
-well, mr. hall should arrive in about twenty minutes. i hope he brings me a cool tee that fits! :P will try my best to come back online tonight; if i can't, i think it's just aunty wendy coming over toms. i need to race and finish my book club novel!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: