Wednesday, January 12, 2011

thursday post 37

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1827 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'strive for progress, not perfection' and thirdly, em's still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after i get home tonight from book club!!! anyways, today's events?
-i used the pot :P three times last night, using it once again when dearest dad left for work around 7:45am. i then spent the next fifteen minutes till 8am having a silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to endure through today, giving all the pleasure and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and we snored our heads off together. :)
-later, when PIG mum poked me awake with 'fifteen minutes,' i counted that time down then continued the chat to percy.
-when PIG mum re-entered my room, i swung myself around to the pot :P once more. two tinkles later, i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, so i just swung myself back into bed.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table to make my own breakfast. and i almost forgot! thanks to PIG mum who turned the air con for me last night! see, bear bear had clambered onto eft (emily's fat tummy :P) but after awhile, he'd complained, "you're all sweaty, eww. please ask PIG mum to turn on the air con for you." :P
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with a thin squirt of yummy honey. i also drank the entire mug of water 'incorrectly' coz i wanted to go do a stinky unspeakable after breakfast.
-so PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toilet, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-one stinky unspeakable later (i admit i leaned against the siderail and continued my silent chat to percy the angel/saint), PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over, wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's 'gravity' album all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled us off to plaza to see twisted! there weren't any available carparks downstairs, but phew, there was one upstairs.
-so PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the cinemas, then went to buy our tickets. sadly, no popcorn. that's the FIRST movie i've seen without popcorn. :( better luck next time!
-we both went to the loo once before the movie.
-and 'twas a sweet little movie, too! i'll put up all my favourite quotes, trivia and goofs from imdb later!
-after the movie, we both went once more to the toilet. but, umm, why was there some GUY cleaning out the sanitary napkins bins?!
-then i went and got a kebab from naz! :D PIG mum says i'm not allowed to call him 'mr. kebab guy' anymore coz that's impolite; i haveta call him by his given name. hey, no biggie.
-so naz stuffed me this GINORMOUS kebab, then i rang dearest dad and played one game of bejeweled on my mobile when PIG mum went to buy her own lunch and get us drinks. dad was @ strathpine, BTW.
-i drank one yummy chocolate with pearl, PIG mum one kumquat (sp?) lemon tea. we traded slurps; hey, hers tastes quite nice! mayhaps i'll try it with pearl on sunday!
-vivian and parents wandered over to say hello! wow - vivian's starting maths teaching @ COC this year!only it's not called COC anymore, but sth longer.
-time to leave, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up the escalator back to the 4WD and tootled us home. i hopped online.
-cathy should be here in just under thirty minutes. i like her. :) hopefully, she'll feed me lotsa arvo tea, coz i somehow doubt that PIG mum will take me to red roosters for dinner tonight. >< still, it never hurts to hope. :)
-can't wait for bookclub tonight! :D also must ask erika when i can find her for lunch; she's already given me her number, but i think mean PIG mum said i couldn't find her till my bday. :(
-anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: