Wednesday, January 5, 2011

thursday post 36

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1588 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "your vision - you must 'fulfill it! (1)' and thirdly, em's stilled owed 0THIRTEEN MINUTES online after hina arrives (if she gets here on time :P)!!! anyways, today's events?
-i used the pot :P several times last night, using it once more when dearest dad came to kiss me good-bye before leaving for work. i told him that PIG mum and i were having lunch with mrs. dent today! and that PIG mum would most prolly order/beg/nag him to take her out for dinner tonight, coz while it's fine for her when she gets to eat out many more times per week than i get, she simply WON'T STAND FOR IT whenever i get to eat out but she doesn't.
-awhile later, when PIG mum came to poke me awake with "fifteen more minutes, i counted the time down before then spent the last thirty-odd seconds before PIG mum returned having a
quiet but earnest chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to endure through today, giving all the pleasure and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when PIG mum came back into my room, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three more tinkles. then she got me kitted before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast.
-she even gleefully forced poor ela to squirt out the honey! >< but ela knew to squirt enthusiastically, meaning i got more than i did in the past, when PIG mum likes only giving me one miniscule drop, before 'claiming' she's already put 'lots'.
-i took one small gulp from the required mug of water afterwards 'incorrectly'. then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the sink, where she gleefully forced poor ela to wash all the dishes.
-after washing and drying both hands, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's 'gravity' all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled us off to aunty anna's for our haircuts and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into her house.
-one 'high-class mushroom haircut' for me today. then i sat and browsed a very old edition of woman's day - dec 2004! princess mary hadn't even had christian and isabella yet - and now she's expecting twins!
-after PIG mum had her haircut also, i used aunty anna's loo once. then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car, and she tootled me off to unique physiotherapy for my first torture session of the year with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-actually, poor PIG mum suffered a tummy ache first and went home for a messy stinky unspeakable. >< but we still made it there (vincent's clinic in time! ><
-no patients were there today; i walked straight inside.
-my torture session with him today was walking over to him five-odd times, touching his shoulder with ela then walking backwards to the plinth. after i'd done that, i finished with reachy exercises for ela. phew, still no falls yet. :)
-but i honestly feel guilty! he, like ken gor gor (dad's workmate), tried to catch me a one-eyed minion from the UFO catchers! and when that didn't work, he ordered me one from ebay!!! too bad the things lost in transit now. ><
-when i left, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to luigi's. i browsed the menu while she went to buy today's paper.
-i stuck with my all-time fav: fettuccine cabonara with chicken and a cookies and cream gelato shake! sadly, HEARTLESS PIG mum decided that 'twas too much for me and would only lemme eat that if she got to gleefully force poor ela to practise writing my name out five times when wegot home. ><
-'twas great seeing mrs. dent again! we just chatted away; thankfully, PIG mum left me and dearest dad alone, but poor little mickey pig and aunty a got dissed. >< it's like she can't meet someone for lunch without launching a tirade against some poor unfortunate who doesn't deserve anything like that!?
-mrs. dent shouted us as her belated bday pressie for PIG mum!
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car and tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for my last car trip for today where she's the driver.
-back home, i went to the toilet once more. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-sitting down @ the computer table, i STILL couldn't tootle online yet! >< nope, heartless PIG mum had to force poor ela to write out my first and last name out five times. *sigh* i just sat and sang about half my second-favourite song inside my head, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
-after i popped online, aunty anne came over - and she imme=diately noticed that i'd had a haircut!
-well, hina should arrive in about one hour. i'm gonna check my e-mail, then see if the newest naruto's out yet!
-toms: dunno ... think PIG mum said she's never taking me to your :P turn again for physio; i'll miss joy and mary-anne and the others. :( she'll prolly force poor ela on forever of goodness knows what. >< i wonder if we can see naz for a kebab toms or sth? anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: