Thursday, December 26, 2013

Friday Post 174b

Heylo again, good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2196; D2's probable final, final report: 2196 steps also equals forty-seven kcal or 890m XD and secondly, the probable, final spam count for the week's nineteen. Righteo, probable final, final events for Friday?
~Before Christy jie arrived, I went once more to the loo. PIG mum helpwed with my seatbelt and gave Letty my sunnies.
-Christy jie tootled me off to Home Town to meet Letty for lunch! While she drove, she told me that she rented a flat in Hong Kong super-close to work (within walking distance, and that she works in an acute ward, not a rehab one.
-When we arrived, turns out there was parking available close to the entrance, meaning I didn't need to ring Letty and ask her to come get me first. Thanks to the waitress, who saw that I was disabled and got us the table closest to the entrance. Christy jie ordered in Chinese, while Letty and I both ordered in English. After my food arrived, I realised I needed a fork; I flagged the same waitress down and asked her accidentally in Canto - but she understood! I was very impressed. ^^
-Lunch was just Letty, Christy jie and I! Christy jie and I both hand the crispy skin chickem, but she had hers with ramen while I had mine with rice and Letty got some noodle soup. Actually, I tried drinking a strawberry milk tea with pearl, but 'twas really yucky compared to the chocolate ones!
-Christy jie left early, to meet up with Jacinta and other OT people, but I'll see her @ church on Sunday before she leaves.
-After I'd finished and called PIG mum, Letty walked behind me out to a bench. Just as I sat down, Letty was like, "Ling yee, over here!" Gosh, PIG mum arrived quickly. XD
-Letty's off to Howard's Storage World now, to get some things.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled us home (unsurprisingly, she didn't help me with my seatbelt this time), listening to Dami's debut album!
-Aunty Lucia should come to supervise my shower around 4pm~
-When she leaves, I'm off to Pole's for small group and our post-Christmas party!
-Toms: SLEEP-IN!!!! :D PIG mum's working, but Rhi isn't coming, meaning I'm free to snuggle with Daddy bear in bed till she gets home, has a shower, eats lunch and is finally free to help me up! So expect a super-pissy plodding total toms~
-And Carol Lockwood/Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: