Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sunday Post 151b

HReylo again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4642, remembering that like 691 of those steps were done last night @ the Cheung's place. D2's new report: 4642 steps also equals 129kcal or 1.93km. XD Righteo, events for today?
-Woohoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until likew 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes until 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for church around 8:30am.
-Happiness was falling back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen minutes"!
-When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table. Actually, she also chucked some cow @ me over sth, but I understood that God was just trying to spoil my day before it'd already begun, so I just rose above his hatred, kept a good attitude and shut Him out.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I drained holding 'incorrectly' when both parents were upstairs changing because I wasn't sure i'd hold another mug today. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car and tootled me off to church. of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, but I spent the short car trip with both eyes closed and finishing off my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-At church, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left me attending the English service and went downstairs to join the Mandarin service.
-Phew, I stayed seated for worship again today. :o) I sang everything, plus the harmony for two/three songs, but just meant absolutely nothing.
-After holy communion, speaker today was Pastor Chris, on the topic of sth like 'The Good and the Bad'.
-When service was over, PIG mum took me again to the loo then tootled us off to Plaza for lunch.
-Sultan's Kebabs has returned! But Naz  wasn't there. >< When I asked the server behind the counter where he'd gone, the guy replied he'd either return toms/the Monday after.
-Instead, PIG mum and I shared that dual combo set, the eel with rice and the pork cutlet with udon. I drank a cold milk tea; PIG mum sth like lemon ribena.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home. I went once to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Leanne and Bee arrived to take me out to visit baby Isabella again! After one more loo trip for me, Bee tootled us off to their house (in Salisbury somewhere).
-After apologising to Dora that I coulsn't take my shoes off, Leanne followed me into their house and I sat down.
-jono poured us all blackcurrant juice (unsweetened, not Ribena), and we snacked on dried apricot bites, chips and mini gummi bears.
-Dora related to us her labour story again, and jono put some Christian music on. Baby isabella was sleeping in her bassinet.
-Before we left, we all posed for photos again. jono says he's working @ the Mater hospital right now (plastics) but that next year, he'll move to some general practice in somewhere like Darra.
-I visited the bathroom once before Bee tootled us to Calamvale Central to finish my Christmas shopping! luckily, we got the spot closest to the entrance.
-Leanne stayed behind me, while Bee led the way.
-I grabbed a cool green waterbottle for Nat, then bought a mug for Aunty A, dogs wearing glasses! XD
-Afterwards, Bee tootled us home; I said my thanks and byes. Bee will have dinner @ some Vietnamese place on Logan Rd tonight; Leanne's having a birthday dinner @ home!
-Toms: think PIG mum's booked me into see shifu Lei for a massage toms morning. Fingers crossed we can get some yummy lunch @ Woka Woka afterwards.
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm, so also fingers crossed I can get a sushi roll to take home for arvo tea, too. Will prolly haveta slip her Christmas card and present into her bag and say, "No opening tillyou get home." XD
-Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead! oh, and I'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES minutes online!!!><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: