Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Post 151d

Good evening, and definitely one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5229 (remembering that like 691 of those steps were done last night; alas, i'm not really quite half a normal person today!) D2's final, final report for Sunday: 5229 steps also equals sth very slightly over eighty-seven kcal or sth very slightly over 2.26km. XD and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Shepherd's Psalm". Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-When PIG mum booted me offline, 'twas to gleefully force poor Ela on 30+ minutes of stupid exercises for poor Ela, before gleefully forcing poor Elf to endure a painful standing calf stretch for about fifteen minutes.
-one more loo trip for me before dinner. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself, but 'twas enough that she walked behind me back to the gobbling :p table, thus keeping me safe from the cruel and unfaithful God trying to push me over.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa mostly dearest dad's home-grown vegetables and some fish. oh, and a few morsels of yummy tomato mince and egg.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of pork and hairy melon soup, then I wrote out two Christmas cards before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-Only Michael had sent me some editing work; on his BIRTHDAY! Woah, hard working guy. XD
-After I'd completed that, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning massage with Lei shifu @ Chi Link. Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ Woka Woka afterwards!
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm, so also fingers crossed that I can bring back a sushi roll for arvo tea!
-Best of all, I'm watching Chicago Fire toms night~ Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: