Monday, December 16, 2013

tUESDAY pOST 150

gOOD AFTERNOON! fIRSTLY, eM'S BEEN HARD @ WORK PLODDING 9144 - sorry, shrieking! >< steps today (wqhich D2 proudly reports as also equaling 216kcal or 3.75km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Sparrows (1) but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after Annette leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that I saw Vincent the bloody p[hysio for a torture session today, had lunch @ Warrigal Square somewhere then Jane took me out job hunting! Annette will come supervise my shower soon, then toms i've got one more torture session with Vincent the physio, before Aunty Mecky comes to mind me for three hours. Then it's Carol back to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: