Monday, December 9, 2013

Tuesday Post 149b

Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ ... cripes, I forgot to close D2 and he hasn't given me anymore steps! >< Anyways, it's only several hundred, coz I haven't gone anywhere today, due to PIG mum feeling crook.Anyways, potential final, final events for Tuesday?
-I just Facebooked XD until Carol announced her arrival just before 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Carol's just contacting the Sebel right now to find out where they are!
-Fingers crossed for a great night out tonight!
-Toms: again, it all depepends how PIG mum's feeling. if she's feeling better, I'll see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session, if she's not, I'll wait until Aunty Mecky comes to mind me for three hours.
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Will try again to ask PIG mum can I postpone my ice cream until Thursday morning with Roxana.
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: