Friday, December 13, 2013

Saturday Post 150

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2598 steps today (remembering that like 1631 of those steps were plodded last night @ FX; D2 proudly reports that 2598 steps also equals fifty kcal or 1.09km XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Alive and Active' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Start Stirring ... And Don't Stop (1) but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after Annette leaves @ 6pm!!! Anyways, let's start with last night's events first!
-After the usual dinner and one more loo trip, dad tootles me off to church for FX!
-Inside, I sit down and notice everyone wearing pirate gear. I ask Pastor Grace, "Um, any spare pirate gear you can lend me? Coz I feel kinda naked here! Laughing, Pastor Chris passes me a pirate's hat; I nab Pastor Chris's cutlass and ask Nat to snap a photo for me. XD
-aND THE NIGHT STARTED! wE ALL NUMBERED OUT INTO FIVE GROUPS; i WAS IN tEAM FIVE. jOSHELS WALKED BEHIND ME TO WHERE MY TEAM WAS SITTING, AND jEFF KINDLY PULLED OUT A CHAIR FOR ME WHEN HE SAW ME COMING. Shrieking, sorry! ><'
-And the games started! Someone had made this huge paper dice; when Tony brought it over for me to roll, Era only chucked a one. 'Don't lemme try again," I laughed to Tony, who ignored me and brought the dice back to me for a second go! This time, Erf kicked it: two. XD
-i thought I'd only be able to participate in the trivia questions, but turns out I was useless @ them, too! XD There was this one activity where each team had to get a hula hoop through each member as quickly as possible; Jeff was really smart: he told me to steo into the hoop, and was we heard 'go', he just lifted that hoop really quickly up over my head! Era and Ela snuck out quickly~
-Another game was funny; people had to eat a donut that was suspended from some string on this pole! Obviously, pitting pole against Kwany was a bad idea; poor pole couldn't even reach! XD Someone smart came up with the idea of holding the pole tilted; that way, pole could just manage. I was evil, yelling, "Pole, jump!' pole shot me a dirty look, but after the game had concluded, she retrieved the remnants of her donut and tore a small chunk for me. XD
-There were also games where people tied a balloon around each foot and then had to stamp and pop other people's balloons; the order was given to remove shoes after it was discovered that Jason had steel-capped toes, putting everybody else @ a disadvantage. In the end, Joshels won that game.
-After the night ended, thanks to Julz who helped me down the first stair then walked behind me once to the loo, where I managed fine by myself. Outside, I immediately rang dad, but when I didn't receive any reply, rang PIG mum. julz gave me some blue jelly and a fish finger; gosh, I don't remember the last time I enjoyed one of those!!
-Alan wandered over for a chat, as did Josh and Bee.
-The parents came to pick me up; turns out they'd gone over to uncle Slam's.
-So dad tootled us home; repeat the usual nightly events, then zzz~
-Today: woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:05am (yes, that's how early the sun rises now!) and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 5:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking for the pot :P once more around 6:25am and again around 7:30am when PIG mum left for work. After she left, I continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel for another ten minutes, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-More happy sleepings for Daddy bear and I followed, plus @ least two more pot :P trips, before Rhi arrived promptly @ 10am and dad left to go do some work somewhere.
-Wow, Rhi lemme sleep till 10:30am! When I asked why she lemme sleep for that long, she told me, "Oh, your dad told me you didn't have any aunties coming today."
-So I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, Rhi got me kitted then she Forced me to walk over to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth. Thanks to Rhi who squirted me out some toothpaste, and I also drank one mug of water holding the cup 'incorrectly' before I went over and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-After I washed and dry Era, I let WRhi Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where I made myself a ham, egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast. I also savoured my once weekly white cuppa, sweetened with one spoonful of honey, my second for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-When I finished, I started reading my new book club novel! There's TWO for this month; I picked the one that sounded more interesting. This month, I'll haveta read all silently, if I want the chance to finish both books!
-Rhi didn't come massage Ela until almost midday, then painted her sth like orange with black spots today.
-Around 12:20pm, she took me once more to the loo, where I stayed for the full five tinkles, while she made me one mug of warm milo, my third mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-I tried ringing both Aunty Lai and Aunty Nga, but both were out. Aunty Nga did ring back later, saying they'd gone to mickey's school to collect his report card; turns out the brat did well for all subjects, only that the teacher complains that he's naughty! ><
-Before Rhi left, she took me once more to the loo for three tinkles. She's back next Saturday, but reminds me that she won't be here soon coz Kyabra's closing over Christmas.Must keep her dad in my prayers tonight coz her dad may have developed a cancer in his eye ... ><
-Lunch was roughly half a bowl of Rhi's yummy fried rice.
-Afterwards, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back to the computer.
-Annette will come supervise my shower around 4pm.
-Fingers crossed I can bbl, else toms:
-just church, nothing special.
-Hopefully I can get some lunch @ Plaza afterwards!
-Julz and Janice are coming to visit me toms arvo; fingers crossed we can go for some shaved ice, it's so stinking hot now!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: