Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sunday Post 149

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4326 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling eighty-seven kcal or 1.8km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "He's a God of Restoration (1)' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's six but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after Janice gets me home!!!! But just noting down that I had a great sleep last night (nature didn't call until 6:05am this morning), then just attended church, definitely nothing special. PIG mum and I shared one bowl of yummy kaarage chicken rice from Sushi Paradise and drank one yummy pudding milk tea, then @ 2:45pm Janice will take me to meet A and B's new dog! Toms I've got UQ physio @ 10am; hopefully I can have lunch somewhere yummy afterwards before Carol comes and supervises my shower. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: