Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thursday Post 174c

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3925, which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling ninety-two kcal or 1.63km. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-When dinner was called, I went to the loo once first. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself, but 'twas enough that she walked back with me to the gobbling :P table, meaning I wasn't in any danger of the cruel and unfaithful God pushing me over.
-Dinner tonight was heaps better than last night's fare! The yummy rice, lotsa vegies home-grown by the parents, one calamari ring and, best of all, two slices of delicious BBQ duck that Ronnie jie jie had bought! Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual soup (I'd drunk one small wine glass of juice earlier, while everyone else had disgusting white wine XD), before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online.
-Just Whatsapping Pole (RSVPing for dinner toms night) and Letty (finding out what's happening with meeting her for lunch toms) right now.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: