Monday, December 30, 2013

Tuesday Post 152

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2600 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling sixty-three kcal or 1.08km XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Have Fun In The Ministry' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Expect Great Things From God' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Carol Lockwood leaves @ 6pm!! But just noting down that I had a great sleep last night, wrote out how I celebrated Christmas and Boxing Days this year and went out to see Mrs. Dent and Nana @ the Springwood Fasta Pasta for lunch! Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm, and tonight I'm staying up to welcome in 2014!!!! Dunno what's happening toms, only that I get ice cream toms night. XD Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing start to 2014 toms!!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: