Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday Post 173b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6909 (D2's final, final report for Thursday: 6909 steps also equals 158kcal or 2.88km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Be Holy'. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-Before dad took us out, I visited the toilet once more.
-*sigh* I'm slightly disappointed: we've only been out to dinner three times this year (just the three of us); twice was @ the Garbo food court and once was @ the IKEA restaurant. my only point being, the IKEA restaurant more resembles a tuckshop, not a restaurant! Guess I'll just have to notch this year down as one where we three never got to eat out @ a proper restaurant for dinner @ night ... :o(
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk through Woolies to buy random groceries for her. Dunno why she couldn't have told me to buy them for her this morning ... ><- br="">-It also didn't help that both parents chucked a constant cow @ me, throughout the whole night! On my part, I tried to keep a good attitude and refused to let the cruel and unfaithful God try to destroy another day for me.
-Before leaving, I politely asked PIG mum please could she take me once to the loo; she replied no. I know she did that because she gets such a kick out of gleefully forcing me to do everything myself. *sigh*
-But instead of going home, dad took us to see some Christmas lights near Uncle Colbert's place! I didn't enjoy that, because (1) I couldn't sit down to enjoy it, and (2) I was busting! XD
-But finally, we were home, and I dashed to the loo. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself, and afterwards, I walked myself slowly and safely to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Am planning to sing myself to sleep tonight too; screw counting! ><
-The Slams have randomly come over ... not sure why.
-Toms: pincushion practice session, late morning, I presume.
-Fingers crossed I can get lunch somewhere yummy toms!
-Aunty Lucia's coming to supervise my shower toms around 4pm.
-And I'm off to pole's for small group toms night!
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: