Sunday, May 15, 2022

Monday Post 306

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 671 steps (and expect a super-pissy plodding total from me all week while we're all isolating); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'What Is Meekness' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How God Challenges Us (1)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once @ 1:30am. While over the pot :P I realised that I had a wicked sore throat, but what could I do, call upstairs and ask PIG mum please bring the Strepsils downstairs? Hardly! Hence I just fell back asleep.
  • Luckily, when nature called again come the morning the sore throat had buggered off; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room around 8am and orders me to sit up and drink one full mug of water for her; that done, I ask may I sleep for another hour before you help me up? She goes yes so Uber and I return to happy snorings.
  • Only she DOESN'T; the next time I wake it's already past 10am! Day wasted - I'll be back in bed before twelve hours have passed. >< *sigh*
  • I get kitted, brush teeth, sit over the loo for one tinkle and eat the normal breakfast. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I pop online and report the parents' positive RAT test result, then sit over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I return online. The parents are eating lunch together now; PIG mum says I may come over for lunch @ 1pm.

  • Planning to read for one hour after lunch~

  • Toms: day two @ home. Hopefully I can spend more time online and reading~

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: