Friday, May 20, 2022

Saturday Post 307c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 778. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Around 1pm, dearest dad summoned me over for lunch.
  • Entree were little purple grapes and mains were dumplings! :D (Dumplings are my favourite food). Dad gave me two boiled and one fried; when both he and mother both briefly left the table, I quickly leaned forward and poked myself three more fried ones. XD
  • Lunch was washed down with one awfully sour mug of honey lemon water after which I read my big Silver Brumby novel for one hour! I've finished The Silver Brumby's Daughter and am reading Silver Brumbies Of The South now! I reached pg. 375 @ 2:15pm~
  • One more loo trip for me before I returned online~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl afterwards, else hope everyone has a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: