Saturday, May 14, 2022

Saturday Post 306b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3998 (meaning I'm beyond positive I'll crack four grand before the day's out XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 60TH time! Righteo, events for today?

  • For the first time in three days, yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum awoke me with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again coz I thought she'd get noisy one hour later!
  • But either she was silent (impossible! XD) when going upstairs and changing else I was such a sound sleeper I didn't wake until she let herself into my room and hit me with the eye goo!
  • Once she rushed off for her half day's work, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  After dearest dad retucked me into bed, said he'd leave me some leftovers for lunch and promised to stay quiet coz Uber and me were gonna snore till Nisha arrived, we happily snored. Nisha arrived @ 8am to mind me; usually she doesn't come till 10am but today she came two hours earlier coz dad was attending Uncle James' dad's funeral @ BCAC this morning.

  • When Nisha arrived @ 8am, dad said did I wanna sleep till 8:30am before getting up? I used Uber to nod @ him and he closed the door.

  • I thought Nisha would come gimme fifteen more minutes @ 8:15am and help me up @ 8:30am but turns out dad told her to lemme sleep and I had such a MASSIVE snore I didn't wake again till 10:15am!

  • Nisha heard me swing over to the pot :P and came into my room before I had the chance to bang the wall and call for her; "Ready to get up yet?" Definitely; skipping my fifteen more minutes today!

  • After we got me kitted I went over to the bathroom to brush teeth (Ela enjoyed her third straight instance not having to hold the toothbrush) while Nisha emptied the commode for me. After drinking one full mug of water, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I went out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who'd cooked ham and eggfs; thanks also to Nisha who cooked the bread crunchy with butter (she does that better than Hannah XD) and added one slice of cheese for me.  I also started our new book club novel; thanks to Phil who gave me a large-print edition! I reached page twenty-five @ 11:15am; I like how the character thinks. XD

  • While Nisha locked the windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle and she tootled me off to Calamvale Central for walkies and tissue box buying. I also bought a yummy kaarage chicken sushi roll for arvo tea before Nisha tootled us homne.

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Nisha flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nisha rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Ela back to Wally.

  • Back outside, Nisha made me my second big mug of white tea with two sugars, reheated me lunch with some additional oyster sauce and cleaned the bathroom. After I finished the second mug she made me one more.

  • At 1:55pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles before signing her off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Saturday.

  • I tootled online for twenty-five/thirty-five minutes until dearest dad arrived home. He sent me to the loo and then tootled me off to church to play ping pong with him. Today we played three rounds together; there were three tables and eight people took turns playing. While having a sit in-between, I posted an update onto Facebook.

  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch my yummy chicken kaarage sushi roll and drink one warm mug of some infusion. I also read for five more minutes, taking my total reading time today to 1.5 hours. Not bad~

  • Before plopping online, I used the loo for one tinkle.

  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Attending Uncle William's Bible Study coz SG isn't happening toms and then ESS.

  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but expecting a pissy little Happy Meal with dad. *sigh*

  • Also expecting a super-stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*

  • But dad had better take us out for dinner together; fingers crossed we can eat @ C Cafe (it's undercover) and not SCSC for the 3rd/4th consecutive Sunday!

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the 60TH time: Cobb, Clough, Hartwig, Wightman, Kingsun, Collopy, Beaumont, Rock, Molloy, Stucke, Dunn, Milligan, Hayward, Goosens, Pennisi, Costi, Ingwerson, Nugent, Burt, Burley, Garth (first name), Albanese, Khorshid, Lester, Al-Samudi, Psaki, Blee, Wicks, Hattem (first name), Mattar, Elon (first name), Musk, Whitfeld, Excell, Moppert, Mullen, Gabaji, Hasler, Chaz (first name), Mostert, Patridge, Snowden and Reynolds. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane toms: 21-28. Sunrise 6:20am Sunset 5:08pm

No comments: