Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday Post 305d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3798. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I finished off my two homework pieces for this Thursday and continued editing my personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet for one tinkle and back, always above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: it's an early start! Dad's 4WD's finally ready for pickup (two months after some stupid idiot rushing a red line smashed into our right side) so dad will drive PIG mum and me to get the car. Apparently he'll gimme fifteen more minutes @ 6:55am, once I get kitted I'll climb into PIG mum's 4WD and dad will drive us to pickup his own 4WD, which means PIG mum'll drive me home. 
  • Hannah's not coming till 9am so planning on crawling back into bed afterwards.
  • PIG mum's found David to come gimme a session of physio, after which she says we can go to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for walkies and grocery shopping.
  • Hannah will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm.
  • Shouldn't have anymore appointments after that; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, munching some arvo tea and reading for one hour!
  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters toms night. Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas afterwards, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopehope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: