Sunday, May 1, 2022

Sunday Post 305c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4696; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Satan Schemes, God Redeems' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now ... well, it's not increased since the first post. But just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Reverend Chris started a new sermon series called min today, which stands for minimal.
  • Joined Pastor Grace and ten others for lunch @ the Flying Pepper Cafe for lunch with Hoi Yan! I got the boneless Korean fried chicken but felt guilty when Aggie only took ten bucks from me; it cost like fourteen/seventeen dollars!
  • Aggie and Kalos dropped me home afterwards, I popped online until PIG mum ordered me to go eat arvo tea, one delicious slice of Aunty Winnie's pandan cake and one mug of peppermint tea~ Also happily read the book club novel for thirty minutes.
  • Showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 19% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I plopped back online until sent to the loo before leaving for our once weekly dinner out.
  • Dad likes SCSC coz it's spacious. I suppose the food's alright. We saw Carrie tonight!
  • Back home, I visited the loo for one tinkle and returned online.
  • At 9pm, I used the loo for one more tinkle but instead of returning online I sat down and helped PIG mum make one Oreo cupcake! She says she'll give them to Fiona toms.
  • Toms: Labor Day public holiday means no physio for me! :D Instead, our small group's meeting Hoi Yan for morning tea @ some park! Fiona will come pick me up @ 9am plus picnic chair; PIG mum's making the cupcakes for her now. I'll bring Hello Panda bikkies for morning tea~
  • Unsure will dad take us out toms arvo; if not, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: