Thursday, May 12, 2022

Thursday Post 306c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4536. Sweet, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, just brieflyfinal, final events for tonight, just briefly?

  • Kim came and took me to our first book club @ the Logan North since COVID started and in-person meetings were cancelled!
  • Only four ladies attended tonight: Erika, Sharon, Helen and me! Phil chaired, staying with us for the first thirty minutes and showing us photos of his new Porsche!
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, Kim tootled me home. She's back next Wednesday, 4-6pm.
  • Munched dinner: rice, lotsa I've forgotten which vegetable, lettuce, maybe? And some pork.
  • -Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I returned online before using the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Yay, it's ice cream night tonight! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-1. Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy my weekly pork salad roll (crispy this time) from the Vietnamese bakery @ Calamvale Central.
  • PIG mum's found Tiff to come gimme OT toms arvo; we cooking caesar chicken salad!
  • Hoping to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 59TH time, wolf down dinner and be seated with Goem @ 7:30pm to watch the Broncos play the Sea Eagles! Don't mind who wins because Manly was Bob's team~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: