Friday, December 8, 2017

Saturday Post 219


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding only 544 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Don’t Be A Hypocrite”. Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:11pm, I lasted 5:10. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • I used the pot :P once last night (well, this morning @ 2:15am. Epic failure: I pulled my pants down, but not my knickers! ><

Nature called again around 7:20am, when PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs. After another pot trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Right after that, PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work. Once she’s gone, I spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • When dearest dad comes to retuck the teddies and I back into bed, he promises to stay quiet and let us snore in peace after Daddy Bear threatens him with the bear bum. XD The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me not waking for the pot :p again until just after 9am, when the phone rings. Turns out it’s CODA; dunno why Sally’s suddenly not available, but Carol’s coming instead, phew~
  • Now @ 2:13pm I’ve finished another game of Bejewed lasting 6:11. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

I don’t fall asleep again before Besta arrives. Instead, I count to 500 then spend a final ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  When Besta calle good morning to me, I use Daddy Bear to nod greetings to her. Besta’s smart and immediately offers us fifteen more minutes. However, once she turns around, dad sticks his head into my room. “Hi, Em,” he calls. I raise Daddy Bear again. Silly dad tries, “Ten more minutes?” Instant Bear Bum for him!! Besta laughs, remins dad it’s fifteen minutes, and then they leave us to count that time down.
  • When Besta comes back, I use the pot :P once more for one tinkle and immediately tell her about my newest dream this morning: : I’ve finished showering, and I call out, “Sally, I’m all done, thanks! Will you please come help me dry my bavk and the back of the chair!” Instead, DAD walks in! “Dad, what are you doing here?!” I screech. Dad laughs, replying, “I’m just hanging your towel on the back of the chair for you; don’t worry, I can’t see anything.” After he’s gone, I grab the towel and start drying myself, calling, ‘Sally, where are you?” The answer comes from close by; “I fell into the toilet…” I laugh. “You idiot; you’d better start crawling out; I’ll need help with my back and right arm soon.” XD
  • Besta gets me kitted, then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once-weekly break.
  • Teeth brushed, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Yay, dad has left me one whole  egg and ham sandwich for breakfast, meaning I don’t haveta raid the pantry for morning tea. Thanks to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and suck the teabag once. XD My main joy, however, is getting to read Child Of Vengeance for 1.5 hours! This morning, I reached page 350 @ 10:55am and page 375 @ 11:35am. As for Besta, she empties my stuff and makes my bed before sitting and massaging Ela gently for about fifty-five minutes while watching television.
  • At midday, I use the loo once and do a stinky unspeakable. Back @ the gobbling :P table, I read for another quarter-hour, reaching page 400 @ 12:20. I then try to ring Aunty Nga, but receiving no reply leave a message on their answering machine. Instead, I continue reading, and finish Child Of Vengeance @ 12:40pm! Well, by the time I read the author’s acknowledgements, it’s 12:50am.
  • At 12:55pm, Besta takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before leaving me with one whole bowl of fried rice and a second mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch. I can’t reach dad; instead, over lunch, I watch live Westlife YouTube clips.
  • Lunch finished, I use the loo once for two tinkles before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink one last mug of white tea with two sugars and gimme the chance to read for one more hour; it’s only Saturdays that I get the chance to spend three hours with my nose in a book!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh… now that Uncle Chong has retired, he won’t be around to walk behind me to my normal seat @ church anymore … Goodness knows PIG mum won’t be bothered to; she’s just too eager to hurry off to join the other aunties for their extremely informal ‘fellowship’ (they just drink coffee and gossip) …
  • Also fingers crossed the parents will lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards, else dad had better take us out to dinner together toms night if he’s insistent on restricting me to less than one lunch @ Maccas with him!! *sigh*
  • Am prepared for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum … *&sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after Carol leaves, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: