Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Wednesday Post 265c


Good afternoon! Em’s newplodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1200. Anyways, events for today?

Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:30am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Ending @ 1:59pm, I’be played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for one more hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee too, coz dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet. Then she leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Now @ 2:34pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:10. That’s today’s quotas fulfilled, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

PIG mum comes back to help me with Elf’s AFO and both laces, after which I let her gleefully FORCEL me to walk over to the gobbling :p table to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Seated, I write Christmas cards for Kim, Cass (one for their whole family) and Aunty Deana! While watching Sunrise, I also spend ten minutes

finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

c

  • Once PIG mum’s finished getting ready upstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD and she tootles us off to meet Cass and Kim for breakfast! Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for twenty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • What good timing! Kim and Cass arrive about the same time we do, meaning we all catch the escalator up to the Vast (or sth like that XD) café together! Not only that, they’ve brought Easton along! He’s starting to walk now, but not talking yet~
  • My breakfast was delicious: some kinda hash browns with eggs, bacon and hollandaise sauce! PIG mum just had two poached eggs; pity she wouldn’t lemme order a drink, but hey. I’m used to her always restricting me one way or another. *sigh*
  • Over breakfast, we just chatted; Cass told me she went down to like Byron Bay to celebrate her big 30th!
  • Back home, I quickly used the loo once then it was time for Aunty Deana and I to enjoy our final lunch out together for the year!
  • Aunty Deana took me to some Japanese restaurant called Hana Zushi! We ordered two lunch specials, one a crumbed pork cutlet, the other a teriyaki chicken and we just shared~ I drank a yummy aloevera and afterwards, Aunty Deana even bought me one whole scoop of black sesame ice cream! The red beans on top were yucky, though; Aunty Deana didn’t want them either, so I just scraped them all off to one side. XD
  • Aunty Deana tootled me home. During the drive back, I rang and spoke to dearest dad briefly; after getting hme and turning off the alarm, I sat over the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, after asking Aunty Deana please for some water.
  • She left once I came out; PIG mum returned home soon after but she’s hit the sack after placing one mug of water by the computer table. Obviously she expects me to drink it before Kim comes.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night; yay! Like I’ve always said, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Kim’s taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip, yay! I already got all my Christmas shopping done last fortnight, so can just relax toms. Apparently it’s gonna be crazy busy!
  • Looking forward to catching up with Pastor Grace and Naomi for lunch @ Woka Woka toms too~ Pastor Chris isn’t free toms, and they’re all not free next week coz they’ve already gone down to Sydney, so must remember to write them a Christmas card toms morning!
  • Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner toms night!
  • Carol Lockwood’s about to pop over and drop off a Christmas present for me! :D
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after Kim leaves @ 6:30pm, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: