Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Thursday Post 265b


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1971 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘People-Building (1)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:57pm, I lasted 5:25. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^



Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ … um, idiot Wally says I’ve only walked TWELVE steps since my last post?? Impossible! >< *sigh* Whatever … righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • Apparently, I haven’t enjoyed an awesome night’s sleep for six days! Anyhow, I finally enjoyed one last night; I didn’t wake till 5:05am this morning! After one pot :p trip, I then spent the ten minutes till 5:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :p when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly not only with a bra but a tee also, coz dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet, score~
  • Now @ 4:33pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejewed lasting 6:21. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P once more then get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of plain (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I happily watch Sunrise, also spending ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also lean fully against the side rail and spend @ least five minutes and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Cripes! When Kim arrives, turns out that the woman just above her house rearended her car and left a massive bump along the right corner! O_O kim says she’ll contact RACQ while I’m reading @ the library~
  • At Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, I use the loo once, grab Matthew Riley’s ‘The Great Zoo Of China’ then happily read for about one hour, reaching page seventy-five @ 9:46, pg. 100 @ 10:09am, pg. 111 @ 10:21am and ending @ pg. 125 @ 10:37am~
  • After one more loo trip, Kim takes me upstairs to get a photo with Santa! I sit on the bench while she lines up; when it’s my turn she walks behind me to where Santa’s seated. Unfortunately he occupies the whole seat with the backrest but there’s a stool for me. After Santa gives me a hug, I ask him is he the same Santa I met last year and when he replies yes, I wibble @ him, “Then why didn’t you get me the e-reader I asked for last year; wasn’t I a good girl??” Santa laughs, before replying, “No, but we ran outta stock!” When the photographer took photos, she told me to pull Santa’s beard; when I gently grabbed a fistful, Santa immediately went owww but I laughed @ him, “Stop being a wuss; I’m not even pulling your beard.” XD
  • The photo cost ten bucks and was my Christmas present from Kim! After she’d paid for it, we went upstairs and started shopping. First, we brought groceries from Woolies, before heading over to Sunni bakery, where I picked up one big bun (the four teddy chocolate faces) instead of two normal-sized buns.
  • After buying buns, we went into Coles and started our grocery shopping.
  • Coming downstairs, I took a seat and rested my tired legs while Kim put our groceries into her car. When she came back, we finished our grocery shopping @ Woolies.
  • Then I met the Lungs for lunch @ Woka Woka! When they arrived, I immediately handed them the card and chocolates I’d got them, and for lunch, I chose my favourite baked pork chop rice with a cold milk tea. Pastor Grace ordered a salty fish and chicken fried rice (it came out bright red? I laughed and told Pastor Grace the kitchen had used the tomatoes from my bakes pork chop rice to make her lunch XD) and Pastor Chris had a seafood fried rice. Over lunch, we just yapped. Like always, I’ve got dreadful timing: people always ask me questions right after I’ve shoved a large spoonful of food into my gob; it’s rude to talk with your mouth full but equally as rude to ignore the person who’s talking to you, you know? I’d just shoved a great big mouthful into my gob when Pastor Chris started asking me a question; I just gave him an exasperated look and didn’t even need to gesture @ my chewing mouth; he just laughed and said, “Swallow first.” XD
  • They left @ 1:28pm; I texted Kim and asked her please to come back and pick me up.
  • Back home, I took my quickest possible shower then said my thanks and byes to Kim. She’s back Saturday arvo.
  • When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back inside, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I let her nab one of the cute lil chocolate teddy buns I’d bought this morning for arvo tea; I note with glee that we both nibble off the ears first. XD We both drink one mug of Chinese tea.
  • After arvo tea, I sneak my phone into the loo and play Candy Crush. I also do a stinky unspeakable before coming out.
  • Fingers crossed dad’ll take PIG mum and I somewhere for dinner tonight!
  • Toms: maybe PIG mum will finally take me to see the new Star Wars movie? If she won’t, perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me both toms and the day after …
  • Aunty kitty’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Must remember to write her a Christmas card toms!
  • Then toms night I’m attending BCAC’s carols night! Obviously we’re not gonna sing any secular Christmas carols but hey, hope it’ll be fun!
  • So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: