Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday Post 263e


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2081. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-         At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and notb letting Him push me over.

-         Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm 9must tell her about my new dream!), then Sally’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm (will laugh @ her for being stupid enough to come Thursday arvo XD). Fingers crossed I’ll get to read for another three hours (if I do, I’ll hopefully finish Child Of Veangeance; I’ve not too much left!) and also get to drink three cups of white tea with two sugars! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen to

No comments: