Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Thursday Post 264b


Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1342 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after I get back home tonight!! Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • Happiness was snoring all the way till like 7:15am before waking to use the pot :P again, when PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs! Even better, she helped me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee, coz dearest dad hadn’t left for work yet~

After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P once more then got myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: