Monday, December 18, 2017

Monday Post 219g


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2233. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: think I’m going with PIG mum to see Dr. Lin; she’s got some appointment for like a check-up. Me, I’ve written her a Christmas card with a minion and I wanna know if I’m still her favourite pincushion! XD
  • Wonder if PIG mum’ll lemme have lunch out toms? If she won’t let dearest dad take us out for dinner Thursday night, then I’ll pass.
  • Should be seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo. Must remember to write her and Uncle Tai a Christmas card toms morning!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SEVEN posts; I think that’s only ever happened once before! XD

No comments: