Saturday, December 16, 2017

Saturday Post 220b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1356. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

  • When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang like 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was one yummy pear plus one mug of green tea. Huge thanks to Kim who got me this beautiful bookmark of some girl wearing traditional clothing from Vietnam!
  • Then Christy jie popped over to visit! She even bought tofu flower and a lil slice of cheesecake! We all just chatted~
  • Before Kim left, I used the loo for two more tinkles, walking myself to the loo then back to the gobbling :p slowly and safely, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: