Saturday, June 10, 2023

Sunday Post 471b

 Heylo again, good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2549 (ha, I'm just  over 2.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after Yolande leaves!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Breakfast is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with porridge, one slice of toast lightly spread with avocado and maybe sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of dad's 4WD, buckle my seatbelt and dad tootles us off to church, parking outside the ramp. I use the disabled loo once myself and then grab my usual seat for service.
  • Sweet I get to stay seated for worship again today. I sing everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Peter Pie and next week he's starting a new sermon series from Nehemiah!
  • When service ended, Dr. Esther wandered over and sat beside me. Since she's a doctor, I asked her about my peeling right fingertips. Her advice: don't pick the loose skin and apply moisturiser.
  • Dr. Esther and KK were just helping me head outside (since the Mandarin service was starting) when dad arrived. I used the disabled toilet once more and  then sat out the back @ the end. Dad fed me two Jatz crackers for morning tea; Aunty Flora wandered over and gave me one more! Aunty A also wandered around  for a chat~
  • Dad took me to Hungry Jack's for an early lunch. My Shake And Win app offered me a four dollar bacon deluxe and I said ooh I'll have that for lunch but sneaky dad ate the bacon deluxe himself and got me a crummy cheeseburger! *sigh* I'm not gonna complain, though: 'twas a DOUBLE cheeseburger!
  • We were almost gonna leave when Aunty Shirley and Uncle Danny wandered in~ Dad happily chatted with them while I played Jewel Quest and drained the small disgusting free coffee dad had picked up. XD
  • After dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked  myself slowly and sfely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Once Yolande arrived dad wentt to play baddy and have arvo tea with his mates while I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Yolande who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Yolande flipped the nice hot water off then got dried, creamed and rekitted, having one tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I had two plain thick rice crackers for arvo tea and one yummy banana. While happily reading the book club novel for another hour, I also drank one mug of peppermint tea.
  • 'Returned online after reading. Have read the book club novel for four hours now; even though it's a thriller I really like it, since it's half historical fiction!
  • Fingers crossed dad takes us out for dinner tonight~
  • Toms: just a quiet day toms. Rebecca's minding me 9-1 and I've nothing happening toms arvo. Hoping to enjoy my most important two hours of the day online, read the book club novel for one hour and hopefully watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 92ND time!
  • Ooh and I wanna watch the full match replay of the Broncos' victory from yesterday!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: