Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thursday Post 473c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday nopw stands @ 5368 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Unceasing Undercurrewnt Of Gratitude' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways

  • We get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and head out to the gobbling :P table.
    Breakfast is one bowl oof Weet-Bix porridge plus one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P  and one watery mug of Milo. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat. She kindly helps me with my  seatbelt (as she does all day) and then tootles me off to the Garbo library for writers group!
  • I use the loo once before entering Meeting Room One and grabbing my usual spot.
  • Eight people attended today; thanks to Mary who went with me to the loo @ morning tea (I managed fine by myself), got me some morning tea and our homework topic for next's fortnight's 'Winter solstice'. My teddies were planning to  commandeer my homework and bag Alison out for not attending the meeting today like she promised, but there are extenuating circumstances (Mr. Boyd needs some operation) so I'll try and behave. XD
  • After Karina took me once more to the loo she tootled us off to Ikkairo for lunch with Fi! We arrived first and grabbed a table, I messaged  Fiona letting her know we'd arrived and she soon joined us.
  • She had chicken curry, I had some kinda tonkatsu and Karina had sth spicy. We shared some kinda fruit tea and drank water.
  • 'Twas lovely catching up!~ Even better was afterwards hiking to Woka Underwood and getting my HK-style milk tea fix.XD
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out and booted the computer up while Karina cleaned the bathroom and then sat to very gently massage Ela for about twenty minutes.
  • After I signed her  off with my thanks and byes, dad came home, fed me two tiny bananas for arvo tea and let's eat dinner out tonight since we've gotta celebrate the Maroons' Origin win last night plus buy groceries!
  • At Garbo's Eight Street, dad ordered three sushi rolls (half a roll for me) and some thin noodlles. I got some yummy chicken drumstick and he'd bought his water bottle along.
  • Before coming home we bought fresh produce from Spuds And Plums.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding ttotal for today, the final, final events for tonight plus  what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: