Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday Post 472b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Wally's getting charged right now; lemme just note down potential final, final events for Monday?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and waited for dad to finish work in the garage and come inside to feed me arvo tea.
  • Dad  eventually passed me one banana, one mug of peppermint tea and one white chocolate Tim Tam! Delicious~
  • Then I  happily started reading one of the eight books I'd picked @ the Bookfest this morning; I never knew Jimmy Carter, the former US president, had written a book! I reached page twenty-five @ 5:14pm.
  • Before returning online, I did another stinky unspeakable and thanks to dad who helped me put a vest on; it's cold!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Seven's, reas by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 95TH time: Fadian, Dry, Bray, Quinn, Jem (first name), Kadak, Tahan Lancaster, Kerr, Ryo (first name), Anan, Albanese, Burney, Thorpe, Reason, Farrell, Lester, Gillmeister, Cleary (heard),  Kruger, Laidler, Olsson, Hoey, Whop, Van Der Wal, Miles, Blowers, Rowe, Fagan (heard),  Twal (heard),  Blinken (heard), Whitfeld, Cook, Webb,  Kroehn, Pearl, Morrie (first name), Robson, Gillies, Tully, Gert-Jan (first name) Schleffer, Khawaja, Broad, Kedijar (first name), Lrthaby, Gibson, Sami (first name), Duckett, Crawley Whitelock and Seebohm. Shane Webcke read the sports report, Gemma rActon read the finance report (1AUD = roughly 65USc.) andTony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 8-23 today. Brisbane toms: 9-21. Mt. Gravatt toms: 6-20. Sunrise 6:36am Sunset 5:02pm.

No comments: