Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Wednesday Post 471

 Good afternoon!  Firstly, today I've been hard @ worl plodding 1164 steps (ha, I'm over one grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'All Hostile To God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Are You Flourishing? (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Loving Warning' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online after I get back home from table tennis!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 7:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • Nature usually calls hourly after that firstt daylight pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly with Pearl all the way until deartest dad lets himself into my room @ 8:45am to hit me with the eye goo and remind me to warmup Elf before needing to use the pot :P again.

  • Once Minjum arrives, I immediately swing outta bed and use the pot :P for two more tinkles while she gets some clothes ready for me. Once I'm kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, ask Minjum for help to remove the pull-up pants, wash and dry Era and head out to the gobbling :P table.

  • Breakfast is two Weet-Bix mashed into porridge, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly smeared with avocado and equally lightly smeared with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Minjum's passenger seat and she tootles me off to see Aunty Anna for some massage. No acupuncture today, coz Aunty Anna's said before that she won't give acupuncture while I'm menstruating.

  • Lol, who needs language? After Aunty Anna welcomes me into her room, I point down around my crotch and say, "No acupuncture today. Only massage please. I, ahh ..." The smart woman immediately gets it! "Ah you bleed today? Okay, today only massage."

  • While I relax under her firm ministrations, Minjum crochets! Us three ladies all manage some stilted conversation in English. XD

  • Afterwards, Minjum and Aunty Anna help me get rekitted, I head outside and sit in the waiting room and Aunty Anna hands me one small paper cup of warm water.

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Minjum who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Minjum flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Minjum rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, Minjum made me a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with TWO slices of cheese and poured me one mug of white tea with some honey for lunch.

  • After lunch I booted the computer up while she washed my lunch dishes and then @ 1:55pm I sat over the loo jusy for one more tinkle but dad still immediately shoooed her away before 2pm. Dunno why, but hey.

  • Jacinta's taking me to table tennis soon. I'm excited, because I e-mail Kim complimenting her on her chocolate cake making skills and she replied saying she's got some leftover this arvo for us, score!

  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30pm. Once the news ends I'll wolfd down dinner and then dad will drive me to Dr. Lee's place for GG; we're continuing studying that book.

  • Toms: Karina's helping me up and taking me to GCCW! Fingers crossed someone can help print out my homework for me ...

  • Karina will buy me a kebab for lunch and I'll munch it while she's driving me to the NAB for physio with Jinn.

  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm and then @ 5:30pm Rebecca's taking me to book club!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: