Saturday, June 17, 2023

Sunday Post 472b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2458 snd secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now only five. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to dearest dad who let Kathryn inside when she announced her arrival precisely  @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Kathryn who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Kathryn flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When  Kathryn rekitted me, I had one moore tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when I was drying inside the ears with a tissue.
  •  B ack outside, arvo tea was one FULL BOWLFUL of yummy banana and pear and one mug of yummy peppermint tea but no bikkies! Instead, I just played Jewel Quest for like forty minutes and have passed level 6100 now! When Kathryn came back from cleaning the bathroom I asked  her to please massage Ela, but she only did so for five minutes then said she needed the bathroom and sat over the loo for like thirty minutes but when she came back didn't bother continuing Ela's massage but just sat down and played with her mobile!
  • Lol, if she ever comes back suppose I'll ask her to please continue.
  • Wonder where dad'll take us for dinner tonight?
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: