Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday Post 471d

 
One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2765. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started watching the Broncos' match replay!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo  for one tinkl;e and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2. First she'll take me to Breathe for physio @ 11am, then we'll go buy groceries from Pinelands Coles and my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse and then she'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm.
  • Don't have anymore appointments after that; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading Allegiant for one hour and hopefully watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 91ST time! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: