Friday, June 9, 2023

Friday Post 471c

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3031 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Every Moment Brings Us Closer'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After using the loo for one more tinkle @ 6:15pm, I climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD, buckled my seatbelt and dad tootled us three streets up to the Cheung residence; that's literally how close they live!
  • Uncle gColbert opens the garage door for us, I apologise for not being able to take off my shoes and then enter the house, bidding Aunty Winnie hello and thanks for inviting us over for dinner!
  • I grab the most left seat and dad yaps with Uncle Colbert while Aunty Winnie returns to the kitchen and finishes cooking dinner.
  • Wow, she's cooked like SEVEN dishes for us! My favourite was the potato and Aunty Winnie gave me three slices~ My only regret's that dad gave me LESS than half a bowl of rice. XD
  • After dinner came one lovely fragrant mug of chrysanthemum tea, which was followed by one little slice of mandarin, one slightly bigger slice of orange and one chunk of kiwi fruit!
  • Sam returned home from bouldering; Aunty Winnie tolds me to Google it when I asked her was bouldering different from  rock climbing; turns outit's a freer style!
  • Dad said we'd leave @ 8:55pm but I had to remind him coz he was too happily talking. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10-2. Looking forward to my once-weekly sleep-in, my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the chance to read the new bookclub novel for three hours! Will skip watching the 6pm news for that, if need be~
  • Will prolly play ping pong with dearest dad @ church toms too~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: