Saturday, June 3, 2023

Saturday Post 471b

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3616 steps (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Add To Your Inheritance' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THREE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dad summoned me for dinner, I used the loo once for one tinkle and walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup potato, one gamey chunk of beef and one yummy chunk of chicken, which I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup and dessert was 5/6 of the egg sushi I'd bought with Nisha earlier today! When I asked dad how come he nabbed some  of my sushi, dad defended himself saying he'd given me half his biscuit @ table tennis! XD
  • After taking the bowl to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: