Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday Post 471d

 Good  evening again and  one final greeting  for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3630. XD Ha, I'm over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I finished  watching the full match replay!
  • Match over, I started reading match report after match report   and basked in the Broncos' glory. XD
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to  the loo for one  last tinkle  and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just a quiet day. Rebecca's minding me 9-1 and dad's sending me to Go Cutt for a $15 haircut! Will haveta ask Rebecca to please drive around and find the carpark closest to the hairdressers since I don't wanna hike the entire centre to reach Go Cutt!
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries from Woolies afterwards.
  • Rebecca will see me home and showered before  leaving @ 1. Wonder what's for lunch?
  • Doon't have  any other appointments for Monday; looking forward to spending the most important two hours of my day online, reading that awesome book club novel for another hour and  hopefully watching the 6pm news  bulletin for the 92ND  time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: