Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday Post 471d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now syands @ 3430. Aww, not quite 3.5 grand; maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read my files that Uncle Ken had unlofked for me; the ones I'd  written when I was still a teenager!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one last tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9-2, taking me to Breathe for physio and then to Pinelands Coles for grocery shopping and then Pinelands Bakehouse for my once-weekly bahn mi.
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 2; I'm looking to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading the awesome book club novel for another hour (I've already spent six hours  reading it!) and munching some arvo tea.
  • Most excitingly, Rebecca's taking me to Toastmasters ttoms night and she's giving her ice breaker! Hopefully she'll eat dinner with me @ Maccas to celebrate afterwards. xd
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: