Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Tuesday Post 471c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4257. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked until I'd used up the entirety of my two most important hours  of the day online and then i switched to continuing my GCCW homework.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself  once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Minjum's minding me 9-1 and taking me to see Aunty Anna for a comfy massage. She'll see me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving.
  • Jacinta's taking me to para table tennis toms arvo. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 6:30pm.
  • I'm planning to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 91ST time, wolf down dinner and then attend GG.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: