Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday Post 472b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3415 (so bet I'll have cracked 3.5 grand before the night's out XD but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 93RD time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Back home I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she gave Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I booted the computer up and Karina went and cleaned the bathroom, after which 'twas already time to sign her off. Good timing: dad returned home just then.
  • After Karina left I asked dad for arvo tea please  but instead he sent me back online and we'll eat arvo tea together @ 4:30pm.
  • OMG he gave me the ENTIRE sausage bun! But then I felt ripped off when he took my ENTIRE custard bun! Apparently he'll get me another one toms? Nah I don't believe him. XD
  • Before returning online I used the loo for another tinkle. Grr dad forgot to put the toilet seat down AGAIN. >< *sigh*
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-2 and taking me to the NAB for physio. Am I evil for hoping that the NAB will ring again and cancel physio, which was what happened Monday? XD
  • She'll see me home, showered and fed with lunch before Tiff comes and cooks a chicken stir fry with me! Wonder if I'll have time after physio to buy groceries for shopping/will Peggy do that while I'm having physio?
  • I vaguely recall that toms night peoples are meeting @ church for Kalos and Aggie, since they're taking a three-year missionary trip to Japan later this year!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghjdella and Max Futcher) for the 93RD time: Thorpe, Van, Dutton (heard), Bissell, Clayton, Train (heard), Dare (heard), Stone, Chudley (heard), Palaszczuk, Battam (heard), Whop,  Mikac,Marinelli, Blaxland, Putin (heard), Crisafulli, Pullar, Krackanthorp, Button (heard), Beale, Hunt, Flanagan (heard), Nanai (heard), Kroehn. Stefano (first name) Haas, Lester, Trump, Beil, Rich (heard),Gunston (heard), Fletcher (heard) Stoker, Walls, Laidler, Reader, Gillmeister, Head (heard), Labuschagne (heard) Merrick (heard), Garland (heard), McKinlay, Burton (heard), Bremner, Heathwood, Budby, Hocknull, Robson,  Radford, Marinelli, Winnington, Munster, Christou, Chalmers (heard), Baxter and Albanese. Gemma Acton read the finance report. 1AUD = 68USc. Alisa Smith read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather from Redcliffe, Woody Point. Brisbane was 9-22 today. Brisbane toms: 8-22. Mt. Gravatt toms: 5-21. Sunrise: 6:35am Sunset 5:01pm.

No comments: