Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday Post 473e

 One final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding tiotal for Sunday now stands @ 3684. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read fanfiction!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the  loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Will ring Aunty Lai @ 9:35pm before Facebook videochatting with Aunty Nga around 9:45pm. 
  • Toms: Rebecca's minding me from 9am till 1pm and taking me to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage. Dad will doubtless demand we leave early; I don't mind: planning to play Jewel Quest until five minutes before my appointment time before going in. XD
  • Perhaps we'll  buy groceries afterwards?
  • But excitement: after Rebecca leaves and I spend my most important two hours of the day online, Yu Lam's coming @ 4pm and taking me somewhere to try a HK-style milk tea with PEARL!! I can't wait; it'll prolly be the second story in my XMas Greeting!\
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 98TH time!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts today; thgat doesn't usually happen Sundays! XD

No comments: