Saturday, April 11, 2020

Sunday Post 330c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Haven't plodded the ten hallway laps Monique set for me yet and therefore still haven't plodded more than 1000 steps yet. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • I was pissed with PIG mum when she came to hit me with the eye goo because after she helped me with the bra strap she wouldn't help me put a tee on, even though that's what she's ALWAYS done when dad's @ home too! >< Grr, that woman seriously gets a kick outta making my life more difficult for me than it already is. ><
  • After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I gave myself fifteen more minutes and then called PIG mum back to do my AFO straps and shoelaces for me. Surprise, dearest dad appeared instead! Even better: I didn't haveta do all the leg lifting, holding, releasing, bending knee and even better, Ela didn't haveta hold the toothbrush before I brushed teeth! 
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast was one of the cute little muffins that PIG mum spent last night baking! Over breakfast,
  • I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Once I read my daily Bible passages, I used the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, before returning online and joining ESS.
  • Why I like service online: since everyone's seated for worship I can see all the lyrics! Today I sang everything, plus the harmony for four songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *SIGH*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris, with the 8th/9th installment f his Edge Of Glory series.
  • Afterwards, I joined the parents for lunch: dol sherk noodles with lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa little bok choy and like one chunk of mince. Dinner was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea that I poured for myself, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Hopefully PIG mum sleeps the entire afternoon and won't gleefully FORCE :( me to walk ten hallway laps for her!
  • Toms: Easter Monday means another public holiday, woot! David had better not come gimme another session of physio. >< XD
  • It'll be the 4th consecutive day I'm staying @ home … perhaps I'll stay in pyjamas all day again. XD
  • But phew, Tina says she'll come mind me from 2pm till 4pm. She'd better remember, not come too late and hopefully I'll get to watch the entire Nine's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^. 
  • w

No comments: