Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday Post 330d

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Logging in my final, final plodding total for Monday @ 1800 since I've done the ten hallway laps with mother. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Now @ 4:14pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:39. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD 
  • Breakfast was another of those little muffins PIG mum recently baked, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. This morning PIG mum and I shared breakfast together coz I'd had to wake her up this morning!
  • Breakfast finished, I took my bowl over to the sink then used the loo for another tinkle and sat down @ the computer to do my daily Bible readings, before I tootled online for myself.
  • When PIG mum summons me over for lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum made eggy pancakes for lunch, with shallots, mini frankfurts and cheese! I poured myself one mug of Chinese tea to wash lunch down with, took my bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to PIG mum who opened the door for Tina when she announced her arrival exactly @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous walk to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed my own hair today, but thanks to Tina who rinsed my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye shut. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, because Tina kindly held the showerhead over my back after I called her back to please gimme some shampoo and kept me warm, I was actually all finished after singing 12% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, had a tinkle and then got creamed. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Erf's sock and one last when she was washing/drying my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear one one little mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was getting to read Judi Dench's memoirs for one hour; today I reached pg. 100 @ 5:10pm and pg. 125 @ 5:35pm.
  • At 5:55pm I visit the loo once more and did a stinky unspeakable. Tina's back toms from 1pm till 4pm/sth like that.
  • PIG mum's already ordered I head over to the sofa and watch the news @ 6pm. Will begin logging outta everything @ 5:45pm, visit the loo for another tinkle @ 5:50pm and be seated with Carnival come 6pm to watch the news @ 6pm!
  • Toms: think I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage? Haven't been out since Thursday; looking forward to the fresh air!
  • Fingers crossed we can buy some takeaway for lunch! If yes, certain that PIG mum'll drag me grocery shopping too.
  • Tina's back again minding me toms arvo; fingers crossed for the chance to read for one hour again!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Seeking God'.

No comments: