Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday Post 331d

Good evening again! Just noting down that Joni's devotional topic's 'High Stakes' and continuing tonight's events?
  • Best of all, I happily read for forty-five more minutes, reaching pg. 175 @ :10pm. It's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Used the loo for another tinkle before returning online.
  • When PIG mum returned home from walkies with dearest dad, she heard I'd turned Nine Now on. Instantly she demanded I head over to the couch to watch the news. *sigh*
  • But I snuggled with Carnival, gently tucked Ela's thumb into her loose fist and happily watched Nine's 6pm news - the 37TH time I'm done thusly this year! The most interesting surname I found was 'Yaxley'.
  • Dad said dinner wasn't ready yet when I asked him once the news ended, so I just walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Righteo, again, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: